Longtime PWD Dan Patrick reviews the -- a necessity for diabetes travel!
REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -
- no need for ice packs, refrigeration, electricity, or a power supply
- the cases are reusable and only require cold water for re-activation
- most of the cases are a size that can be placed into a pocket
- the cooling cases come in six different color choices and seven different sizes
- units have to be soaked in water to activate (not always convenient)
- smaller sizes are convenient for travel, but also small enough to be misplaced
- it's essential that the cases stay in contact with air to "breathe"
Tell us what you think!
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS: