Healthline Arrived A to Z
- The App Will See You Now: Could Your Phone Soon Replace Your Therapist?
- Hurricane Harvey Survivors Face Health Risks as They Head Home
- 'Slow but Steady’ Wins the Weight Loss Race
- New Drug Providing Long-Awaited Hope for ALS Size now
- Health Officials Struggle to Slow the Spread of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases
- Can Marijuana Kill You?
- First Gene Therapy for Cancer Welcomed… With Some Reservations
- Breakfast Is the Most Important Meal. But Why?
- Can Ecstasy Help with PTSD Symptoms?
- Woman Born Without a Vagina Raising Money for Surgery
- Researchers Create ‘Alexa-Like’ Assistant to Help Alzheimer’s Patients
- Tattoos That Change Color Could Help People with Diabetes
- More Women… and Men… Injuring Themselves During Pubic Hair Removal
- Your Mummy Tummy Is Something Serious — But You Can Fix It
- Teen Drug Use Is Down, But Fatal Opioid Overdoses Are Up
- Biologically, Race is Really Only Skin Deep
- The Debate Over Terminating Down Syndrome Pregnancies
- Less Than 30 Percent of Melanoma Cases Come from Existing Moles
- Herpes Vaccine May Be on the Horizon
- Probiotics May Help Children with Peanut Allergies
- Abstinence Programs Are Ineffectual and Stigmatizing, Study Finds
- Newborns to Receive Hep B Vaccine Within First 24 Hours After Birth
- Doctors from Lower-Tier Medical Schools Prescribe Far More Opioids
- Noninvasive Cancer Blood Test Could Detect Disease at Earliest Stages
- New Technology Allows Our RA Writer to Dictate Her Stories to Her Computer
- Will Food of the Future Be Created from Microbes and Electricity?
- Hey, Guys… Women Might Think You Smell Better If You Eat Fruits and Vegetables.
- How Laughter Can Help People with Multiple Sclerosis
- Madonna and Heidi Have Done It. Should You Try Electronic Muscle Stimulation?
- Binge-Watching ‘Game of Thrones’ Could Affect Your Sleep
- You May Be Paying More for Prescription Drugs If You Use Your Health Insurance
- Why Are So Many Young Children Killing Themselves?
- Are Energy Drinks the New ‘Gateway Drug’?
- You Probably Don’t Need Extra Protein in Your Diet. Here’s Why
- No Proof Yet That Marijuana Helps with PTSD Symptoms
- Do Low Calorie Diets Help You Live Longer?
- Balloon Diet Still a Safe Way to Lose Weight, Experts Say
- Does the 80/20 Diet Actually Help You Lose Weight?
- Senator McCain’s Cancer Spurs Congress, Advocates to Action on Agent Orange Claims
- Why Are Americans Drinking More?
- How Pigs May Help Solve the Organ Transplant Shortage
- What Is the ‘Triangle of Death’ on Your Face?
- Why is Louisiana’s Healthcare so Bad?
- Using Biology to Debunk Google Memo on Women
- Stem Cell Treatments for Lung Diseases Advance
- Alternative Treatments More Than Double Risk of Death for Cancer Patients
- What Makes a School Healthy for Students?
- Guidelines Changed for Dealing with Children’s High Blood Pressure
- Why Do People Subject Themselves to ‘Worm Therapy’ Treatments?
- Will Gene Editing Allow Us to Rid the World of Diseases?
Check Your Symptoms
Recent Blog Posts
Aug 18, 2016
Have You Been Down the Yogurt Aisle Lately?
Aug 18, 2016
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use